Motivational Quotes for Readers Seeking Inspiration and Motivation: Are You Looking For Motivational Quotes? Are you feeling down? Do you want to feel motivated? Then you are at the right place. Here I am going to share a collection of motivational quotes with you.
You can easily use these quotes for motivation and inspiration when you need it. They will help you in achieving your dreams and goals. So let’s check the below mentioned quotes and motivate yourself.
4 Important Life Lessons From A Simple Plant
Life is a never ending journey and all of us are trying to move forward in life. Sometimes we are stuck in our lives, but the good news is that, there are simple things that we can use to make our life better.
Plants can be a solution for every problem, we can use them to change our life. We don’t have to go for expensive and high maintenance plants, as a simple plant will do the job.
Let’s explore some important lessons that are taught by a simple plant.
The first lesson is that “Every action changes a future state of things, and the result of our actions are in our hands.”
This is a great lesson that will give motivation and confidence to everyone, because as humans we are responsible for our future. The consequences of our actions are in our hands, but still we feel helpless.
The second lesson is “A leaf falls when the wind blows.”
This is also a great lesson that teaches us to stop focusing on the negative, rather focus on the positive aspects of life. If someone is focusing on their negative sides, they will feel like a leaf which is falling due to the wind. But if you start thinking positively and look for the good side of everything, then you will feel free and happy.
The third lesson is “We need to work hard in order to get the results.”
Everyone wants to get success, but only few people are successful in their life. You need to work hard to become successful in life. A small effort will not take your entire life, but a big effort will change your entire life.
The fourth lesson is “If we want to learn something new, we need to read.”
Reading books and learning is the best way to keep yourself updated with the recent updates in life. If you don’t know how to read, then you can join a library and get access to thousands of books.
You can read anything and learn any thing that you desire.
These were some important lessons that you can learn from a simple plant. Every plant has a story and you should also read it. If you are planning to get inspiration and motivation then you can choose from a variety of motivational quotes.
It is the responsibility of each one of us to take care of the environment. We all know that nature has provided us with so much for our survival. If you have not taken care of this, then your life will be very sad. Here are some tips to take care of the environment.
1. Cut down on single-use plastic products
Single-use plastics like straws, cups, bottles, forks and spoons are used for one time and then thrown away.
Cutting down the use of these plastics will reduce the garbage and also you will get the benefit of cleaning the land.
2. Use reusable bags
Reusable bags can be used for grocery shopping as well as to bring home your school bag and backpack.
In case you don’t have the option to buy reusable bags, you can bring a cloth bag to your local shop. You will see the difference when you start bringing cloth bags.
3. Reduce, reuse and recycle
Reduce the usage of products like plastic and paper, reuse what you use, and recycle whatever is in your hand.
If you have extra food, then you can share it with your friends or your family.
4. Keep a plastic bag
The plastic bag is a common product and if you are not careful, you can find a plastic bag in your house.
You can keep a small plastic bag in your car and whenever you need a plastic bag, you can use it
1) “There are two ways to live a life: One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
2) “The only thing that interferes with your learning is… your knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
3) “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
4) “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
5) “The important thing is not what is done with the ball, but who does it.” – George Bernard Shaw
6) “To err is human; to forgive, divine.” – Oscar Wilde
7) “You cannot pour from an empty cup.” – Unknown
8) “I don’t know which came first, the chicken or the egg. My guess is it was the egg, because chickens seem to be very bright, and to create something from nothing.” – Steve Martin
9) “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
10) “We are not put on earth for ourselves alone, but for each other.” – John Donne
11) “I am still too young to know all the answers. The older I get, the more questions I have.” – Neil Young
12) “Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, and not-yet, and not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of the good fight, the good fight of truth and courage. Has the dream died, that your naked spirit would someday bask in the ecstasy of freedom?” – Malcolm X
13) “Happiness is not getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you have.” – Dale Carnegie
14) “If you believe you can or if you believe you can’t, you are right.” – Henry Ford
15) “Every man needs a reason to rise in the morning. Find your reason, then give yourself a pat on the back.” – Anonymous
16) “It takes a long time to build a reputation and forever to lose one.” – Mark Twain
17) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
18) “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
19) “One of the greatest things a child learns is to have hope.” – Author Unknown
20) “I am my own biggest critic. If you’re not living up to your